General information on our plants and delivery.
- All plants will be sold bare-
- Water lilies do best grown in full sun. You will notice some have been highlighted that are tolerant of some shade.
- Generally water lilies flower between June to September, this can vary with some varieties and weather conditions.
- Please be aware that water lilies like still water if they are to flower well. Position them away from fountains or waterfalls.
- Orders will be dispatched on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure plants are not left sitting over the weekend.
- If any plants ordered are not available due to high demand we will substitute for a similar alternative. Please ensure we have a phone number when you leave your order in case the need arises to contact you.
- Should there be a problem with your order please contact us as soon as possible, we will do our utmost to resolve any concerns you may have.
- We are a working nursery and if you would like to visit to collect plants or for advice you are welcome. Please phone for an appointment and directions.
- We do not have card facilities at the nursery so payment is by cheque or cash.
- Please note we do not have toilet facilities at the nursery.
- DO NOT RELY ON SATNAV TO FIND US.